28 Apr Native lead capture forms are here!
We’re excited to announce native lead capture forms for Cortex to build your email list and convert more customers! Lead capture forms will enable marketers to:
- Create lightboxes, sidebars, banners, and landing pages with an easy-to-use drag and drop editor. We have 100+ themes available to quickly deploy lead forms, and custom options.
- Trigger pop-ups based on exit intent, time on page, scroll, first time visitor, website activity, and much more.
- Segment lists and score leads with custom fields, date fields, checkboxes, and fields with drop-down values. A/B test your lightboxes to help optimize for conversion.
Use our lead forms to collect customer data to provide an enhanced personalized experience with:
- Dynamic lead forms – personalize forms based on the specific page users are viewing, URL parameters, website behavior, and more.
- Triggered cart and browse abandon – setup automated emails for these specific user actions.
- Segmentation data – use data from lead capture forms to power on-site displays
- Unique progressive forms and quizzes – capture valuable, unique data that can be used to suggest products and identify customer preferences.
This is currently available to eligible clients in beta, so contact your Client Success Manager or email@example.com if you’re interested. Additional information here in our helpdesk article.
Not a ReSci customer and want to see what our lead capture forms can do for you? Contact us for a demo.
Like what you read? Share the knowledge!
ReSci is a team of marketers and data scientists on a mission to democratize AI. We make powerful recommendations and predictions accessible to brands. Find out how we can help you connect with your customers.