07 Oct Podcast: LUNYA – Part 2 – Success is building the life that you want
Ashley gives us an intimate look inside her sleepwear brand and gives us a glimpse into life as an entrepreneur. She gives advice for young entrepreneurs, hiring and managing employees, balancing your family life and work, and treating customers like real people rather than consumers.
In part 2 of this Lunya podcast you’ll hear about:
- How to get the message out digitally
- Why it’s important to look at consumers as real people
- How to strike the resonance chord with your customer
- Why Innovation is really optimization
- Understand your customer intimately — How to create products they really want
- How Lunya is not leaving men out of the conversation
- Making women’s lives better through product, experience, & example
- Why it can be helpful to be cash restrained
- Advice for Young Entrepreneurs
- Make sure it’s more than passion, it’s got to be a business
- Success is building the life you want, and more…
Listen to the full podcast below.
Be sure to subscribe to our newsletter to get the latest updates and future podcasts. If you liked this, make sure to check out what Ashley had to say for our Into the Future of Commerce event hosted by ReSci.
We love helping brands grow! That’s why we’re sponsoring The Story of a Brand podcast, to give you a glimpse into the minds that ignited some of the best, influential brands in the business. We want to motivate and support brands by sharing valuable stories and content.
The Story of a Brand podcast has 15,000+ monthly streams, and is the #1 show on Apple Podcasts that features B2C commerce brands. They have interviewed brands like PAIGE, Pair of Thieves, Burst Oral Care, and many more. We’re very excited about the great content this sponsorship will provide. Make sure to subscribe to our newsletter to get all the latest podcasts.
Like what you see? Please share!
ReSci is a team of marketers and data scientists on a mission to democratize AI. We make powerful recommendations and predictions accessible to brands. Find out how we can help you connect with your customers.