Capture, Convert and Retain Your Customers With SMS Marketing
Adding SMS to your mix of marketing channels can help you capture, convert, and retain mobile customers. Our market-leading SMS offering allows marketers to:
- Build lists with pop-ups on desktop and mobile, and keyword opt-ins (text to join). You can choose from our pre-designed templates or your own custom modal code.
- Segment campaigns based on purchase recency, click recency, email campaign data, inclusion in previous campaigns, keyword opt-ins, custom segments, and more. A/B test your messaging as you run automated one-time or drip campaigns.
- Send real-time transactional messages for order confirmations, shipping confirmations, order cancellations, and more.
- Analyze the performance of your campaigns via a dashboard displaying sends, revenue, clicks, purchases, segments, subscribers gained, and more.
Email is still one of the most effective marketing tools for commerce brands to grow their customer base, provide brand awareness, drive conversion, and retention. However, there’s huge potential for SMS when you compare commerce industry averages:
- Email industry averages: 15% for open rate, and 2% for click-through rate.
- SMS industry averages: 99% open rate, and up to 70% click-through rate.
SMS messages don’t have to compete in crowded inboxes like emails. SMS delivery is instant, so you’ll reach customers faster than emails can. It can be just as effective as email for brand awareness and retention marketing activities.
Pair SMS with ReSci’s AI powered email marketing to provide a complete multi-channel experience to delight your customers.
This is currently available to eligible clients in beta, so contact your Client Success Manager or email@example.com if you’re interested. Additional information here in our helpdesk article.
Not a ReSci customer and want to see what SMS marketing can do for you? Contact us for a demo.
ReSci is a team of marketers and data scientists on a mission to democratize AI. We make powerful recommendations and predictions accessible to brands.
Did you find this useful? Share it on social media.