Virtual event – What does COVID-19 mean for brands?
In the spirit of the commerce community helping each other during this moment of crisis, we featured Tim Nybo, Co-founder of Vincero Watches, on how they have been dealing with the COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic. We explored how they are conducting the brand’s operations, supply chain, marketing, human resources, and more.
The discussion was held on Thursday, April 2, 2020 as they offered insight on what commerce brands are doing in the wake of the coronavirus. Ramon Vela, from The Story of a Brand Podcast, teamed up with ReSci to hear from Tim Nybo on:
- How it’s affecting international business supply chains
- What they’re doing differently during the global crisis
- What actions are they currently taking in sales, marketing, advertising
- What communication strategies are best for times of crisis
- How to take care or your employees
- Why this moment gives you/your brand an opportunity to show who you really are
It followed with a Q&A session with Co-founder, Tim Nybo of Vincero Watches, and Ramon Vela.
Tim Nybo – Co-founder @ Vincero Watches
Tim co-founded Vincero Watches, a direct-to-consumer brand of luxury watches based in San Diego, CA. He is experienced in supply chain, logistics, and operations in China.
Ramon Vela – Host @ The Story of a Brand Podcast
Ramon’s podcast is focused on e-commerce and the entrepreneurs, products, and customers that make up the brand. He previously worked at technology companies like Oracle and Sun Microsystems.
Here’s the event recording with the full Q&A session. Subscribe to our newsletter and receive notifications for future webinars, events, and proven marketing strategies backed by data science.
Subscribe for the latest updates
Like what you see? Share the knowledge!